Tuesday, October 25, 2016

So, as you may have noticed from the date of my last post, it's been awhile since I've written any new entries. In the last three years, I've made the journey from married new mom to a fabulous baby girl to a divorced single mom (my baby girl is still fabulous). As anyone who has been divorced can testify, the journey to sanity and contentment has been marked with landmines and numerous setbacks. Now that I've survived a significant portion of this journey, however, I've decided it's time to return to my calling as a writer and artist. I  will be sharing my story in the hopes of encouraging other women who are undertaking a similar journey. To that end,  I will be posting books and other resources that I found useful in renewing my creative spirit; you may also expect to see some posts that are more about surviving and thriving in your new role as a single mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment